You can use fresh or bottled ingredients for this, you work with what you’ve got. You can also substitute lime for lemon if you’d like.
Shit you’ll need:
- 300g chopped mushrooms or equivalent in canned or frozen.
- 2tblspns lime or lemon juice. You can also include the zest if you’re using fresh fruit.
- 2tsp dried coriander, or equivalent.
- 500ML vegetable stock.
- 1tsp salt.
- 1tsp powdered garlic.
- A chopped onion.
- 2tsps cracked black pepper.
- 2tblspns olive oil.
- 1tblspn of Worcester sauce.
You can either either enjoy this soup blended or chunky. Everything can go in all at once into your slow cooker for around ninety minutes on auto. It also works well served over rice if you choose not to whizz the fuck out of it, or enjoyed from a large mug if you do.
If you want a creamier soup, add a can of coconut milk, or your desired equivalent.